Monday, November 8, 2010

First round of Geeky Christmas Ornaments!

So here they are! The first round of geeky ornaments! For the most part, I'm pretty happy with them. A lot of this has been experimentation, seeing what works and what doesn't. But anyway, blah blah blah, onto the pictures!

The Tardis from Doctor Who





















Hmmm. Can anyone guess this one? ;)



















Nightwing from Batman



Exterminate!


















Green Lantern Symbol



















And this, without a doubt, is my favorite so far. A Dalek from Doctor Who. I just LOVE how he turned out!


















And him in his Santa Hat!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looooooove it!!!!!!! For some reason, my twitter didn't inform me of new posts though I had subscribed.. hrmmm

Post a Comment