Monday, November 29, 2010

Doctor Who, Star Trek, and Babylon 5 Ornaments

Ok, I decided it would be better to organize the ornaments I made by series so it would be easier to find, so you might see some repeats, but you will definitely see some new ones as well.

This post is for my Doctor Who, Star Trek, and Babylon 5 ornaments because they're my top 3 favorite TV shows. I wish I had done more Star Trek ones, but there's always next year. :)

Doctor Who

The Tardis 


Exterminate!



Cyberman celebrating the season!



And my favorite, a Dalek with or without a Santa hat!




Star Trek

Klingon! "Today is a good day to die!"



The Next Generation Symbol



Babylon 5

The Psi Corp



Earth Alliance Logo


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job! Got a picture of the ornaments on the tree at one time? :)

Post a Comment