Saturday, March 12, 2011

N.C.M #2 - Bookcovers

I know I posted pics of some of these before, but I didn't really tell much about them, so this doesn't count as a repost. ;)

I love books. I love them, I love them, I love them, I love them. Libraries and books stores are some of my favorite places to go. And many times you can find me with a book in my purse/bag. Unfortunately, this means that those books get small bends on the corners or scratches on the cover or other minor damage. Then I saw some book covers in a store and thought "I can make that!" So I did! I wanted something that was adjustable to fit the different widths of books I own. I found the basic shape while browsing online and came up with this pattern.




I love Batman and when I found this print, I couldn't resist! The front flap is adjustable so it fit spines from 3/4 to 1 3/4 inch. And it had it's own bookmark. I've been using this for about a month now and it works great at keeping my books safe! (Really, it does. All those bends are pre-bookcover.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks great!!

Post a Comment